Yes, you can live a wealthy life now.
Does that sound reasonable? Or does it sound like a ridiculous far off goal?
If you picked the latter, you're not alone. Most people think that living wealthy is not just unlikely, it's out of the question entirely. Even when you're not struggling or living paycheck to paycheck, it can feel like there's never enough money and that all the things you want in life are simply not achievable.
In addition to the desire to create a happy, wealthy life and a strong financial future, you've also got to take into account the major role that money plays in your relationship. The number one cause of marital stress is money, and with a current divorce rate hovering between 40 and 50%, it's more important than ever to be able to manage your finances the right way.
- you've ever found yourself at the end of the month wondering where all your money goes
- you've considered or even taken a job you knew you didn't want just because it paid well
- you're making more money than ever - maybe even more than your parents did - but it's still not enough
- you've tried budgets and programs and plans but even when you did them "right", you are your spouse still weren't happy
- you've hidden a bill or a purchase from your spouse because telling them the truth wouldn't be worth the fight
The Everyday Money Workbook is the tool I wish I had when I first got married. Yes, even I, a Certified Financial Planner™, know firsthand what stress money fights can bring into a relationship, and how having a decent salary can also feel like never quite enough. This is the resource I created after meeting with hundreds of clients and hearing thousands of conversations, thoughts, and misconceptions about money.
What is the Everyday Money Workbook ...
The Everyday Money Workbook includes a 116 page PDF workbook, customizable forms, and easy-to-follow videos - it's everything you need to know to get your financial goals in order and stop the household tension over money right now.
"The Everyday Money Workbook is a powerful tool to help couples take the most important step toward improving their finances for a thriving life, and that is: how to have the conversations about money and life!"
- Elizabeth Jetton, CFP®
The Everyday Money Workbook includes:
- 116 page downloadable PDF workbook - available as an instant download so you can start changing your marriage and your finances right away
- Four easy to implement sections focused on communication, values, assessment, and goals. When you complete each section, you'll have a clear idea how to have productive discussions, move toward the future, and live a wealthy life NOW - without the specter of money fights.
- Assignments so you'll know exactly what steps to take to get your financial house in order
- Six monthly check-ins with time-specific financial planning tools to help maintain your new plan and ongoing financial health
- Video training so you can understand all materials quickly and put the exercises into action for maximum results
and as a tremendous BONUS, you'll also receive:
- the Everyday Money Personal Records Organizer. This 21 page, completely comprehensive organizer includes all the information you need to have in case of emergency, change of life situation, and even when preparing your estate. In one document, you'll have everything you need for complete peace of mind.
Why should you chose the Everyday Money Workbook ...
The Everyday Money Workbook is more than just a simple document. In my work as a financial planner, I saw that my client's financial situation involved much more than just their net worth. The families that were the happiest and most successful were the ones who had a unique outlook on money. There were distinct similarities between families who were using their money to live a truly wealthy life and those who always felt like life and relationships were a struggle.
After years of working with these clients, asking questions, and making connections, I finally felt like I knew what the difference was - the secret that dictated those that lived a truly wealthy life and those that didn't. It was evident that there was a need for a practical step-by-step guide to finding what it means to live a wealthy life now.
Whether you have $10,000 or $10,000,000, it's what you believe, how you communicate, and your practical approach to money that is essential to living a wealthy life. The Everyday Money Workbook is the tool that teaches you all of this and more.
Here what others are saying about the Everyday Money Workbook:
"One of the very best financial education pieces I have ever seen."
Tom Murphy, CFP®
The Everyday Money Workbook
What happens now ...
You'll be directed to a payment page, and once the transaction is completed your Everyday Money Workbook download will begin.
You can start learning, implementing, and changing your financial life immediately.
You're ready for more out of life - more peace in the home, better plans for the future, and more fulfillment in your daily life.
Yes, you can live a wealthy life now. You just have to choose it.
You won't regret making this choice for yourself, your spouse, and your future.